ADVA’s FSP 3000 platform
- A scalable optical transport solution designed to respond to today’s exploding bandwidth demands.
- Whether you’re a service provider or an enterprise, the modular design of FSP 3000 ensures your networks are built on a flexible WDM foundation.
- FSP 3000 CloudConnect was built together with major Internet Content Providers (ICPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
- It is the industry’s only truly open Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solution.
- It supports both Open Optical Line System (OOLS) hardware and OpenConfig protocols to support real best-in-breed networks.
Arkadiusz BorowySales Director Passions: bicycle and skiing
ADVA’s Automated Network Management and Fiber Monitoring
- ADVA FSP Network Manager is the basis for automating network management. It provides comprehensive and automatic configuration, management and supervision of the network of ADVA FSP products.
- It is responsible for easy and fast launching and management of existing services on the network.
- ADVA’s ALM technology provides SPs with full visibility of their passive fiber networks.
- It concurrently monitors up to 16 fibers by feeding an optical test signal into the data-carrying fiber at unused spectrum, enabling fully non-intrusive monitoring of the fiber plant.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer
Porozmawiaj z Arkadiusz o ADVA
Napisz do Arkadiusz